donderdag 17 mei 2012

WTF GHOSTZ?

Derpedy Derpz! my weird experiences !!

Wow.. I was like, Really scared what happend overall and I still am! Lately several things happened to me! D: 
Wondering what? YEAH, me too ... But like... I dont know man I'm so damn scared!!
Let me tell you exactly what happend!

#1: Sigh?
I wuz laying in my bed at around 1 am, when all of a sudden, I heard someone Sigh very loudly, 3 TIMES!! how can this be! I was really scared and almost immediatly FREEZED. I thought I was going to die there...

#2: Waving?
My ''Sister'' was over and she was about to leave and we (my mom and me) were about to go to bed.. Also, this happend 3 days after the sighs.. So I layed on the couch, Playing with the kitties, and my mom and sister wanted to play a prank on me because I am scared of the dark! So my mom turned off the light, now here you got to follow me, My mom stood by the door and the light switch, I was laying on the couch and getting off to walk there, to walk to the light switch you have to walk past the table. My sister was underneath the table, trying to grab my ankle and startle me, in wich she failen because I saw her crawling under the table, As I reached the table, there was this shillouette of a Man, yes a MAN! standing across my mom behind the table (My sis was still underneath the table) and It waved its arm like it was waving away flies... I was scared so I runned for the light button... my mom saw this ''person'' too.

#3: Nightwalkz.
Again it was 3 days after that the following thing occured... I woke up around 3 or 4 am in the morning because I heard something. ''Meh, Its just my mom'' Is what I thought! WRONG, I heard footsteps walking across the hallway, then they stood still ''At the same spot I believe'' for about 5 to 10 minutes. After that I heard it again. I damn there piss myself thats how scared I was.. In the morning I asked my mom and my little sister.. and they stayed in bed ALL NIGHT. 

If anybody knows what to do in these situations, please tell me... because Im scared for the next 3 days! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten