woensdag 23 mei 2012

Mama, Mama, Mama, I just shot a man down...~

F*** YEAH I DIDDD... Lol no joking! buuuut
I went to the shootinglane today! yes I did.. First I learned how to shoot with air.
Now bear with me, Before that I had NEVER shot a gun in my life, not even air!
Sooo my first shot, Me, an airgun, and a Bulls-eye 10 meters infront of me ... BAM BAM
RIGHT IN THE EFFING MIDDLE!!
















Hehehe... The man who was explaining me was SHOCKED!
Lollz, And after that, I got a tougher one:
















Wich is also in the middle!! YEAHHH
After shooting with air a few times I got to shoot with HIS gun. This is a REAL gun with REAL bullets:





















I was really shaking but I did shoot 10 Times with it :D
















I really had a GREAT time and I really want to make this my hobby <3

Well thats it for today hope ya had fun reading this :D byebyeee

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten