zaterdag 19 mei 2012

SUCCES! PahPah!

F YEAH !!
I just hear that on may 31th I will be dyeing my hair RED!! C: 
Yeaah *super hyper victory dance*


Soo I want y'all to take a look at this:
Idk if y'all can see BUT here are the colors I'm doubting to get:


  - Vampire Red : What I've seen on Youtube is that this color is ALOT brigther in real then on the color chart. I want red, but I do NOT want a orangy or pink glow on it.

- Pillarbox Red: As i've stated above, I dont want a orangy or pink glow. This one is REALLY bright but I am SUPER scared It will turn out orange or Pink D:

- Infra red: On the color chart it seems a beautifull and deep red... I doubt this though.


Sooo let me think what you think and Ill try and go with that C:

Here's a picture of me who photoshopped mah hair redd!:













Tricia Caelen <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten